These vegan Lip Butter balms are loved for their rich, creamy texture and for their brilliant ability to protect, moisturise and repair dry lips.
They have great staying power too so there is no need for constant application. All our lip balms are made from natural ingredients which bring real benefit. Hero ingredients include shea, mango and cocoa butters as well as healing rosehip oil. Use daytime for lip protection and nourishment. For really dry lips use also at night-time as an overnight lip repair treatment.
Plumpy Balms are always 100% vegan and cruelty free.
Tinted lip sticks contain 4.3g of balm.
- Protects lips against harsh hot, cold and windy climates
- Natural moisturising butters which provide hours of hydration
- Rich creamy texture that provides real staying power
- Actively repairs dry, chapped and red lips
- 99% natural and full of the finest natural ingredients.
- 100% vegan
- Made in the UK in small batches using fresh active, natural ingredients
- Free from palm oil, petroleum & parabens
Shea butter - known as a barrier butter, provides a shield against all harsh weather conditions and protects lips from the elements
Mango butter - a rich, nourishing butter which heals and smooths skin and great for mature skin
Cocoa butter - with rich fatty acids, a nourishing butter which helps to hydrate and protect skin
Rosehip Oil - known for its anti-ageing benefits, this miracle oil helps to repair dry, sore and problem skin, heal scars, reduce fine lines and deeply penetrates the skin to moisturise skin cells.
Candelilia Wax - a plant based wax and vegan alternative to beeswax
Click on each variant to order.
Part of the Plumpy Balm collection of lip balms, tinted lip balms, hand balms and skin balms - see the full range here.
Read more about Plumpy Balms here.