A pot of love for your hard working hands! This hand salve balm is made with ingredients which help to repair dry, cracked hands. Shea butter, mango butter and cocoa butter goes into all Plumpy hand balms which deeply moisturise. Plumpy Balms also use healing rosehip oil and calendula oil which help to repair and restore healthy skin. You only need a little hand balm on each application, simply warm up the balm in your fingers and spread across your hands or target areas. Use this hand balm at bedtime where you will get maximum results. This hand balm can also be used during the day, providing an effective barrier for your hands.
Sweet Coco hand balm is a sweet coconut and citrus scent.
All our hand balms are 100% vegan and free from petroleum, parabens and palm oil.
Beauty Balm pot contains 15g.
- Heals and repairs dry, cracked hands
- Nourishment and repair around nails and fingertips
- Natural moisturising butters which provide hours of hydration
- A non greasy, non oily , non sticky formula which dries in minutes
- Made with hydrating natural butters and oils that feed the skin
- Made in the UK in small batches using fresh active, natural ingredients
- 100% vegan & cruelty free
- Free from palm oil, petroleum & parabens
Rosehip Oil - known for its anti-ageing benefits, this miracle oil helps to repair dry, sore and problem skin, heal scars, reduce fine lines and deeply penetrates the skin to moisturise skin cells.
Calendula Oil - stimulates healing and is known to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties which are very beneficial for the skin
Shea butter - known as a barrier butter, provides a shield against all harsh weather conditions and helps protects skin from the elements
Mango butter - a rich, nourishing butter which heals and smooths skin and great for mature skin
Candelilia Wax - a plant based vegan wax and alternative to beeswax.
Part of the Plumpy Balm collection of lip balms, tinted lip balms, hand balms and skin balms - see the full range here.
Read more about Plumpy Balms here.